We’re looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team and help us educate the world of advertising together!
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry, and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, we proudly count over 450 employees in 14 countries around Europe, Latin America, the USA, and the UAE. At Seedtag we are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful, and engaging way to do advertising.
We strive to maintain a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. You will find a highly demanding environment to work with the best professionals in the advertising industry. We’ll encourage you to be a self-starter, take smart risks and have fun working on challenging projects.
We're looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Specialist with a keen understanding and love for content, SEO, and paid media to help us boost our brand across our digital channels by attracting and nurturing our audience through content and paid campaigns. As a member of our Digital Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to lead Seedtag Academy, our newly launched contextual advertising certification program. Working collaboratively with the Product Marketing team, you will help drive our market objectives and support our go-to-market strategies.
What will you do?
- Create and manage rich content, such as decks, industry reports, email marketing, and webinars, that attracts a qualified audience and creates brand awareness
- Optimize website content and landing pages to drive conversion rates and improve the user experience
- Develop and implement SEO actions, including content optimization, website technical analysis, organic traffic, and identifying new organic opportunities
- Manage LinkedIn paid campaigns and brand KPIs
- Collaborate with external suppliers, including SEO, SEM, and copywriters
- Understand analytics and data to create monthly reports and recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Design, Field Marketing, and Product Marketing, to ensure alignment and achieve marketing goals
We´re looking for someone who
- Is fluent in English.
- Has +3 years of experience working as an Inbound Marketing Specialist or similar role in an agency or tech company
- Experience with inbound marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot
- Deep knowledge of SEO: Keyword research, link building, on-page/off-page optimization
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in an AdTech company
- Knowledge of Hubspot and technical SEO (Google Analytics, SemRush, Search Console)
- Understanding of WordPress and webinar platforms
- Fluent in Spanish or any other European language
- Copywriting skills
What we offer
- A young, fun, and informal work environment
- A competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation, kindergarten tickets and medical insurance
- A Macbook with an external screen
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can!
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- The option to follow company-paid English, Spanish or French classes weekly
- The chance to participate in many offsite activities and have fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV via the button.