We are offering a position as Junior Programmatic Account Manager to build the global contextual advertising leader.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
- Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
- We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- You will be part of an innovative and multicultural team and help us push our programmatic campaigns in the US.
- You will support our Account Management (AdOps) team and Sales team with troubleshooting programmatic deals and solving problems.
- You will analyze data from open-market and buyers and use the outcomes to improve yield.
- You will help make data-driven decisions that directly impact the business results of the company.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have graduated in a relevant field such as programmatic, advertising or marketing.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in trading desk agencies or in the programmatic advertising industry.
- You have proven success working with SSP's/DSP's and other Programmatic platforms such as DV360, The Tradedesk, Xandr, Smart Adserver, Google Ad manager.
- You have a fluent level of Spanish. English is a must.
- You have excellent data, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- You are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup environment
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM and so many more! where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel at home, and all of the human differences are welcome.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · +125M€ in revenue and fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!