We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help us change the world of digital advertising together!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +13 countries & +300 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- You will be in charge of designing, creating and building all our platforms improving UI/UX of them both for internal and external use cases
- Contextual adserver
- Contextual Studio platform
- You will create from scratch LIZ-OS, the new platform to play and interact with LIZ in order to get insights, activate campaigns and offer the best reporting to our clients on a contextual basis.
- You will interact with many different stakeholders both internal and external. With the feedback you will then plan projects alongside with the VP of Product.
- You will work with different product squads to have impact in all business areas at the same time.
- Design solutions to real problems and ship great features in our UI
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Work in the best medium for the stage of the product development lifecycle you're in, whether that be documents, mockups, prototypes, or presentations
- Orient solutions around clear goals, audiences, timeframes, and realistic technical capabilities while always pushing to deliver the best possible experience
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have well-rounded skills and experience to run projects independently end to end. 3+ years of working experience designing consumer (Enterprise product experience is a plus).
- Experience working in a collaborative and lean/agile environment (startup, product, agency)
- You can create clear, intuitive, and visually appealing human interfaces. (UI)
- You can untangle vague conceptual problems, and have a sharp intuition for the most accessible mental models and flows, so users can immediately start gaining value out of the product. (UX)
- You love making complex problems feel simple, and seeing the larger system to connect disparate pieces to visualize the users journey
- You have experience at designing Data system with complex information hierarchy and representing the output of AI
- The design decision you make are data driven
- You care about the business needs, implications, and practicality of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI or deep abstractions, and can balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You're a good listener who collaborates well with different stakeholders. You observe and internalize all inputs and feedback to help you reach an optimal decision.
- You like to tell stories using both words and visuals, and strategize the best way to make your point.
It would be a big plus if you
- Have previous experience in a startup or have a background in consulting
- Experience with illustration & animation
- Experience building design systems
- Experience in AdTech (Adserver, SSPs, DMPs…)
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more! Here, you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective: making Seedtag the leader in contextual advertising.
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your application!