We are looking for a talented Director Publisher Partnerships, Canada in our New market Canada to join and change the world of advertising together, as we are developing privacy-first context-based technology to push the boundaries of cookie-less advertising.
WHO WE ARE:
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
2023 · Expansion into 15 countries + 500 Seedtaggers
- Thoroughly understand the client’s business objectives and what they’re inherently looking to fix, accomplish, or avoid.
- Respond to RFPs sourced from sales-people with solutions that address client objectives.
- Package Seedtag solutions in comprehensive yet salient presentations and make revisions as necessary based on client feedback.
- Complete all required client proposal templates; accurately reflecting Seedtag current and future capabilities
- Conduct strategy sessions with sales people to build verticalized solutions that are customizable and scalable.
- Support Global Growth team with customer insights, trends and case-studies of success.
You will Succeed in this Role if
- You have 1+ year of Media, Advertising or Technology experience in a sales, marketing or support role, including internships.
- You understand key consumer trends with a focus on digital advertising, privacy and programmatic.
- You are proficient in English with excellent business writing skills in email and deck format.
- You have an eye for design and can build visually appealing presentations from scratch.
- You have strong relationships at key agencies and clients.
- You are an expert in SFDC or other CRM software.
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with travel and stay paid if you’re a top performer
- ⌛ Real flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 Optional company-paid English, French and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget) and Odilo online academy, where you can learn as much as you want.
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results.Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.