WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +12 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market + 450 Seedtaggers
Seedtag has massively grown over the past years, in part due to its leadership in its Contextual Technologies and the revolution its bringing to the market. We are looking for a talented Product Manager to help us lead this revolution. It’s responsibilities will include:
- Make Seedtag suite excellent: In order for all our operations to be as streamlined as possible, Seedtag has developed a set of internal tools: Backoffice, Studio, etc. As PM, you would be responsible to setting the path to excellence for this tools, talking to stakeholders to understand the strongest pain-points and deriving a vision for these tools
- Build up from a rock to a castle: As Product Manager, the ideal candidate will become part of a squad including Front and Back end Developpers. Together with the Engineering Manager, the ideal candidate will need to understand development timings and uncertainty around these, be comfortable around MVPs to find possible short-cuts while understanding the tradeoffs made in the resulting technology, define future iterations to build up the best technology while ensuring its producing impact from the very beginning
- Establish product metrics, KPIs and indicators for success: Together with the Engineering Manager, the Product manager will need to be responsible for the roadmap, the developments of the squad, ensuring and measuring the success of the projects, improving ways-of-working, etc.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is very entrepreneurial, not afraid to take risks and has great communication skills
- Has an educational background in Engineering, maths, tech or a related area
- Has 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner or another relevant role
- Knows how to make data-driven decisions and work on complex technical problems
- Has a proven track record of working effectively under high pressure
- Speaks fluent in English and Spanish, this is a must for this role
- Is eager to work in a dynamic, innovative and fast-changing startup environment
It would be a plus if you
- Have previous experience in AdTech
- Have previously work in Data-related Products/Squads
🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses
🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
☕ A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more
🍻 We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events…
📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SEEDTAG
- Growth: International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe. We reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries in Europe, LATAM, US and so many more!
- Impact: The chance to have a direct impact, here you don't work for the sake of working, we all have an impact on seedtag in our own way, rowing in the same direction.
- Diversity of methodology and people: Seedtag DNA is unique and highly appreciated by very different types of Seedtagers. We embrace diversity and encourage everyone to seek the best version of themselves and to show who they really are. With a total flexible methodology.
- Flexibility: At Seedtag, we trust you, you can work from home, the beach or the office. The important thing is to work on your goals.
Are you ready to join the SEEDTAG adventure? Then send us your CV!