We’re looking for a Junior Account & Operation Manager (Native French) to join our Account Management team and help us change the world of advertising together!
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
- You will support of our sales team with local and international customers
- You will handle the Campaign management, reporting and controlling
- You will be responsible for creative concepts and the development of new ideas as well as their innovative implementation
- You will supervise direct and programmatic customer campaigns
- You will manage the exchange of insights and campaign-relevant information with our clients and agencies
- You will work in close cooperation with our publisher team
- You will execute project tasks in an independent manner
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
- You have completed an (industry-relevant) education or degree.
- You are inventive and have strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced media environment
- You have an excellent team spirit
- You have a high affinity to digital trends and online marketing
- You are data-oriented and familiar with Excel (MS Office skills) / Spreadsheets (Google Workspace)
- You are curious to learn, strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining strong time management and prioritization skills
- You enjoy diversified activities in a dynamic work environment
- You are willing to grow together with us.
- A fluent level of French and a high level of English is a must
- Any experience in the digital advertising industry; agency or client side is a bonus
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject "that’s the way it’s always been done". In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!