We are looking for a VP of operations. The role will be responsible for Seedtag's global operations. The person will oversee the Ad Operations, Account Management and Publisher Operations worldwide to maximise the satisfaction of our clients for Seedtag’s long term success.
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 215 employees in 9 countries across Europe and Latin America. Seedtag is a B2B AdTech focused on enterprise sales. We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
At Seedtag we maintain a culture where everyone can thrive. You will find a highly demanding environment to work with the best professionals in the advertising industry. We will encourage you to be a self-starter, take smart risks and have fun working on challenging projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS
- Work with the CEOs to define and implement the operations strategy.
- Understand our customer needs and maximize our operational excellence and customer services. You aim to serve and delight our customers through successful delivery.
- Push for consistent process improvement. Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Understand commonalities and differences between markets and keep an adequate balance of efficiency and localization.
- Lead and motivate the operations management team and provide regular feedback to boost their performance
- Develop a successful communication strategy for new products
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Experience in a similar role in a high growth environment and strong leadership skills.
- Proven track record of achieving goals while creating a positive team environment.
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects concurrently and prioritize work effectively.
- Full fluency in English is mandatory. Other European languages are considered a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International, highly demanding work environment in one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in Europe.
- A young, dynamic and inspiring culture to enjoy your day to day including a yearly offsite and team building activities.
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience.
- Access to a flexible benefits plan including restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurances.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you need to.
- Macbook Pro with an external screen.
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!