We are looking for a talented Backend Engineer to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
At Seedtag our goal is to lead the change in the advertising industry, because we believe that effective advertising should not be at odds with users’ privacy.
By combining Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision our proprietary, Machine Learning-based technology provides a human-like understanding of the content of the web that finds the best context for each ad while providing unparalleled risk-mitigation capabilities that protect advertisers from showing their ads on pages that could be damaging for their brand. All of this, without relying on cookies or any other tracking mechanisms.
Every day, our teams develop new services that reach over 200 million users worldwide with fast response times to ensure that we deliver the best user experience. We’re fully committed to the DevOps culture, where we provide the platform that our Software Developers and Data Scientists use to manage over 100 different microservices, pushing dozens of changes to production every day. All of this is built on top of Kubernetes in Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe and work on massive scalability challenges, this is the place for you.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
OUR CORE ENGINEERING VALUES
- Outcome over output
- Failure is allowed, learning is a must
- We are all boy scouts
- We are data-driven
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- work on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- develop new tools that help us to improve our development processes and make them open source when possible
- you will help us to manage and scale our systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of users worldwide
We're looking for someone who:
- you have at least 5 years of experience working in software development
- you have a degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently
- you have experience with one or more dynamic languages. Experience with NodeJS or Typescript is a plus
- you have solid knowledge of object oriented programming and testing
- you are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
- 🚀 Key moment to join Seedtag in terms of growth and opportunities
- 💼 Career ladder plan for your professional growth
- 💸 High-performance tier salary bands excellent compensation
- 💯 One Seedtag: Work for a month from any of our open offices with paid travel and accommodation if you’re a top performer (think of Brazil, Mexico..., 🏖️)
- 🏉 Fully remote team with paid travels to our HQ in Madrid to work p2p with your squad members
- 💻 Macbook Pro M1
- 🏠 Build your home office with a budget of up to 1K€ (external screen, chair, table...)
- ⌛ Flexible schedule to balance work and personal life
- ⛰️ An unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you want, where you will find a great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee, and much more.
- 🎗️ A harassment-free, supportive and safe environment to ensure the healthiest and friendliest professional experience fostering diversity at all levels.
- 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- 📚 Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- 🍻 We love what we do, but we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues! A Yearly offsite with all the company, team offsites, and Christmas events...
- 🍽️🚘 Access to a flexible benefits plan with restaurant, transportation, and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!