We are looking for a talented Finance & Accounting Controller to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 200 employees in 10 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Review the local Financial Statements of the subsidiaries where you will be the accounting supervisor.
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly, and annual local closing process.
- Consolidate the financial statements of the subsidiaries under Spanish GAAP, with the mindset of moving into IFRS in the near future.
- Defining processes and controls to ensure that the accounting is complete and accurate.
- Assist with external audits.
- Work with external advisors to ensure that the local accounts presented in each country are also complete.
We're looking for someone who:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Accounting required, Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of audit in a Big4 or a combination of Big4 and company experience.
- A strong technical knowledge of accounting and compliance issues. Knowledge of the advertising industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Netsuite is a plus.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment, prioritizes multiple projects, meets all deadlines, and is dependable with a sense of personal responsibility for quality work product.
- Proficient with Excel while applying strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented, results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Commitment to process improvement and exceptional attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee
- The option to work from home when you need to and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!